WINTER RANGE COSTUME CONTEST RULES
Waiting on pics
Daytime Shooting Costume Rules
1 Contestants must be a registered shooter.
2 Judging will be done on Thursday between 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM , in the main tent.
3 Costumes will be judged on Authenticity 40%, Originality 20%, Detail 20%, and Knowledge of costume 20%.
4 Presentation or description of your costume is not required, but will be used as a tiebreaker if required.
Daytime Shooting Costume Categories:
Best Shooting Lady Best Shooting Man
Best Shooting Junior Girl Best Shooting Junior Boy
Best Gun Cart
Evening Costume Contest Rules
1. Contestants must be a registered shooter or conventioneer of Winter Range, family member of a
registered shooter or a participating vendor.
2. Contestants will be judged on Costume Authenticity 40%, Originality 20%, Detail 20% and
Knowledge of Costume 20%.
3. Presentation is not required but if used there will be a 2 minute time limit.
This will be used as a tiebreaker if needed.
4. Judging is planned to take place from 5 PM to 7 PM Timings and venue to be confirmed.
5. There will be a costume promenade on Saturday evening after dinner, followed by the costume awards.
6. No live props or firearms
7. The new category Best Dressed Winter Range Theme is open to individuals, couples and groups.
Evening Costume Categories
Best Dressed Lady • Best Dressed Gentleman • Best Dressed Couple
Best Dressed Military • Best Dressed Junior Girl • Best Dressed Junior Boy
Best Dressed Cowgirl • Best Dressed Cowboy •
Best Dressed Silver Screen Lady
Best Dressed Silver Screen Male
Best Dressed Winter Range Theme
|Doily Gang Clinic|
|Camping - At or Near Winter Range|
|Gun Cart Rental|
|Handicaped Motorized Carts and Rentals|
|US Gun Laws|
|Long Range Events|
|Warm Up Match|
|Cowboy Fast Draw|
|Costume Winners 2018|
|Costume Winners 2017|
|Costume Winners 2016|
|Costume Winners 2015|
|ATR Party 2015|
|Match Photos 2015|
|Costume Winners 2014|
|Costume Winners 2013|
|Costume Winners 2012|
|Costume Winners 2011|
|Costume Winners 2010|
|Match Photos 2010|
|Costume Winners 2009|